Welcome to houbysoft!
News RSS feed- 10.5.2015 Screen Cutter was updated to version 1.1.3, which fixes an issue on OS X El Capitan.
- 19.9.2015 Traffic Monitor, an app that saves you time when driving in traffic, was just released!
- 17.2.2015 Monitor for Facebook was updated to 1.9.13 account for a breaking Facebook API change. Please update by April 30th as the old version will cease working then.
- 7.11.2014 Monitor for Facebook, System Indicator, and Screen Cutter were all updated to account for OS X Yosemite's new dark mode. Their icons will now change color if you switch into the new appearance.
- 28.1.2014 Plain Watch has been updated to version 1.2.1. This version corrects a few mistakes in the Spanish translation.
- 14.12.2013 Monitor for Facebook has been updated to version 1.9.11. This version fixes a bug that broke the previous version for some users.
- 25.11.2013 - Plain Watch has been updated to version 1.1. This version fixes an issue with background timing in OS X Mavericks; please upgrade if you are experiencing inaccurate timings.
- 18.10.2013 Monitor for Facebook has been updated to version 1.9.10. This version works around the Facebook bug causing "SECURITY WARNING" messages and adds a Russian translation.
- 17.09.2013 Plain Watch 1.0 for Mac was just released on the Mac App store!
- 27.08.2013 Screen Cutter was updated to version 1.1.1, which adds a Spanish translation by Samantha Zarate.
- 23.07.2013 System Indicator was updated to version 1.4.1. This version includes a much improved preferences screen, and updated Czech and French translations. A Spanish translation by Samantha Zarate was also added.
- 19.07.2013 Monitor for Facebook was updated to version 1.9.9, which adds a Spanish translation by Samantha Zarate.
- 11.07.2013 System Indicator was updated to version 1.4. This version introduces automatic memory purging, which can improve the performance of your Mac.
- 21.05.2013 Wrote a small iTunes AppleScript that will copy playcounts of entire albums automatically (useful if you rerip a CD in better quality and want to keep your old playcounts).
- 07.04.2013 Check out Tune the Air, an app that a few friends and I built overnight for a hackathon.